New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just moved to millville (laure lake).and was wondering if there was any bow hunting clubs up this way. im kind of new to hunting last year was my first year. was think about getting my shot gun. but have to much fun bow hunting. so i know most clubs drive and im not in to that. so i didnt know if there was just a bow club?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I also just moved to laurel lake and have been looking for the same thing. let me know if you find anything and I will do the same.

·
Registered
12,868 Posts
Welcome to the site.[up]
I worked at the Millville Airport,we installed runway lights there.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Check the local shooting range websites.

Usana. is one of them. Salem county

·
Registered
84 Posts
Im in the local area myself, and have never heard of any bow hunting clubs out this way! You might want to come out to the sportsmans jamboree this weekend on Union Rd, Vineland... Dates are sept 15,16
Some people might have some info on local clubs around here...

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
I have never heard of any clubs in that area.

You wont have to much trouble finding a place to hunt , tons and tons of ground there. My buddy used to live off of Beaver Dam rd.

·
Banned
3,190 Posts
welcome aboard. I also live in Millville and have never heard of a bow only club. A lot of state land to hunt in and around Millville. peasleys and Beavins also union lake wma. Hey josh im sending you a pm.[up]

·
Registered
84 Posts
If I'm not mistaken isn't LarelLake (Bevans WMA) and the Millville (WMA) zone 43???
If not is it a part of zone 31?
Please let me know...

Thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
I dont think there is a club out here for bow hunting.... Maybe we should start one guys!!!
What do you think?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey CYP what zone do you normally hunt?
31,30 or 43 they are the zones I concentrate on....

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Hey CYP what zone do you normally hunt?
31,30 or 43 they are the zones I concentrate on....
Right now it will be zone 28 but Im open to all zones, I have access to no private land so its all state land for me.. Im just moving to the area on the 28th, (this sat). Havent had any time to do much scouting other then google earth. Hoping to get out into the woods on Sunday if I get enough unpacked. If you want to get together let me know.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey CYP I will be out there on Sat, but I can set you up somewhere where I know you will get a shot!
I have tons of private land to hunt in 28 and also out in Alloway area. I normally hunt in 43 so thats where I feel most comfortable. Lot's of big deer....
We are starting a club here in S/J and we are almost ready to start recruiting members so if interested let me know.

HuntingNJ.net

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
bigolebuck

what type of club and i would be intrested in info if membership was open to all

1 - 15 of 15 Posts