New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today one of my coworkers(fairly new) mentioned him and his brother bough a decent amount of land a while back,and he was telling how they was clearing out some of the heavy tree growth.They are hopeing to actually having a healthy area of wildlife and such through a total land management type thing. clearing out trees that are not doing to well to make room for the ones that are.planting animal attracing plants ect.

Well I asked him if he would allow hunting, he looks me straight in the eye s and said "no , not because I am against hunting but because I already have to deal with poachers and tresspassers. they are scaring off or killing alot of the wildlife. I do appreciate you asking though,and it shows me there are still honest good hunters out there"

I then wrote a list of different plants ,seeds and such he could plant as well as other things he could do to attract wildlife.

I just hope he is able to stop the poaching and tresspassing, It give all of us hunters a bad name.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Tell him if he gives you the hunting rights to the ground you will post it up tight, and enforce no hunting and no trespassing for him say you and ONE frind, my brother have got a few good spots doing just tyhat, the last one was 150 ac of grate deer woods, we buy the signs and post it, then watch it, call cops, not F&G, hey just try it, tell him it is a win / win for you and him.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
we do same as buckhunter said its a win win he has not stopped the tresspassers maybe you can good luck if you get this pm me we will give you some help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts