New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to buy a decent pair of insulated hunting coveralls with out breaking my pocket. I wanted to hunt on thursday so I will need them quick. I was thinking of maybe dicks sporting goods because it is not far from the house. Anyone have any opinions on what kind and where to get them? Thanks in advance!

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
I only have a old pair of Wall camo overalls and I just layer my clothes. My feet are the only thing that gets really cold. Have you looked in any Army/Navy stores? You can find some nice cheap stuff.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in monmouth county .. Middletown . Mysticguido I know dicks sell those wall coveralls are they any good . I think the employee stated they were about 85 dollars on the phone.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Ive been buying my coveralls at walmart for a while now. My coveralls keep me real warm especially if I layer and/or wear my winter hunting coat over it when I go out. They also sell a bib now that Ive got now too. The bib seems to keep me a bit warmer but both function fine and also zip down the front to help cool you off if you start to break a sweat. Both run for $50-60 if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I got my coveralls from K-mart quite a few years ago.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Walls insulated coveralls are great and cost effective!!!

I've worn them for many years with no complaints, other than they don't come with a hood.

You can buy a camo pull over hood, though, and make sure you get a camo neck gaiter, polarfleece/knit pullover face mask and/or polarfleece balacava to wear to keep the wind off of your neck/head on those cold mornings/evenings. [up]

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I picked up mine at Dick's prior to the season when they had a sale. The brand is Walls. I think the price I paid was @ $60 - $70.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Insulated Carharts, hard to beat for warmth and strength.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts