New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok it is that time of the year again where we find a good peice of land and need some people to hunt it. The property is located in East Amwell NJ (Flemington area). Zone # is 11. It is a very nice peice of land with woods and a large feild. There will only be 5 people max hunting this property. We want to keep it at 4. The dues are 1250 a year. This price was not set up by me. This is the first time a land owner gave me a price per hunter. Yes I know what some of you may say but it is so hard to find good hunting property, when you do, you go for it. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me. We will be setting up a tour of the property in the next couple of weeks. Oh yea we hunt Sept. through Feb.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
you should have asked your big brother man! I have a great club but always looking for more property..
What township rob? Is it the old farm from a few years ago, off 202?? That place held some nice deer..

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Guys we lost this property Money talks again. Forget it I will just hunt state land. WAYYYYYYY Cheaper Thanks for all the intrest tho. If i get a leased peice i will let u guys know.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Indian Creek Commercial Shooting Preserve, LLC is
conveniently located in Sussex County New Jersey. The farm is comprised of approximately 300 acres of planted fields, rolling hillsides, second growth timber, wetlands and hardwoods. This sets the scene for an exciting and challenging hunt and makes the perfect habitat for pheasant, woodcock, and chukar partridge. Our commercial season runs from September 1st to May 1st. At our preserve you can expect a safe, peaceful upland bird hunting experience - Guaranteed!

www.birdmasters.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.