New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did Bucksnbows lose his mind, you're wondering? No, allow me to explain. The antis gave us annual hunting by the gift of the 2006 lawsuit that gave them a temporary victory by halting a second consecutive hunt (we hunted '03 and again in '05 as you recall). The gift that Stu-N-Crew gave us was that the Court then needed to look at the letter of the law and explain to the Division and the F&G Council that it lacked certain things in its plan for a "comprehensive" management plan. The path to annual bear hunts was then laid for the biologists and other Division staffers to address the Court's concerns and give us a truly comprehensive plan, solidly bound in science, to move forward with the 2010 and now next week's 2011 bear hunt.

In time, I think this protest nonsense will go the way of the deer hunt protests at the Great Swamp back in the 70s for those old enough to recall those days. Now everyone understands the need to hunt deer. Same will be true for bears in time...

Be safe and remember that, right or wrong, all hunters will be judged next week based on the bear hunt so let's not give them any ammunition to stop future hunts. Best of luck to all our deer and bear hunters next week.

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
I totally agree Bucksnbows
In the end I'm glad they showed the DEP and F&G there weak spots so we now have a solid and indisputable black bear management plan in place but I would also thank that wienie Conzine and lackey L. Jackson for building such a very heavy population on there watch as it only served to ensure bear hunts way into the future :D

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
I would also thank that wienie Conzine
Paul if you really and truly mean that than perhaps just perhaps you might consider bringing "Jon" a few cans of Tuna and a tube of K-Y to "The big house" when the chickens associated with MF Global come home to roost.[hihi]

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
[rofl] maybe he could get some pointers on the best K-Y to stock up on from McGreevey. [hihi][hihi][hihi]

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
Sorry guys my spelling and grammer issues arise again I meant to say [kiss]K-Y [kiss]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.