New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm looking to get some framed hunting art, was wondering if you guys could give me some hints, I've seen some really good ones, but cant remember where, some of them had a hunter with a deer he harvested and a "ghost" of an Indian looking over, if anyone could help I would appreciate it. Thanks-
Hessian

·
Registered
329 Posts

This is the a turkey painting / print that I saved a while back what has the Indian ghost and turkey ghost.

but you'll never believe I can't find the guys name!

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Jack Palugh. Look up his web site. I have a couple prints of his Native hunters 495/950 all custom framed and signed and remarked with a turkey feather I'll sell for $1,250.00 it might be worth by now 1,500.00 to 2,000.00 if you found the right buyer. Don't think you could even get one like it. Mine is a one of a kind Jack did. I have been thibnking of selling lately.

The second one is Wampi falls I'd let go for $400.00. Pm me if interested. I have another done by strong bow an idian woman that is really cool would sell that for $300.00. If you want photos pm with your address and I would forward them to you.

I have other art that I am prob. going to sell sooner or later.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Mystic had some paintings posted with ghosts in them. Mostly military ghosts I think. Do a search on here for them.

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, that was exactly what i was looking for!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts