New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know any good gloves that are good for the cold and aren't too puffy to make it uncomfortable to shoot with? I'm using a crossbow.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Sit on your hands until your ready to shoot

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I use fingerless mittens with the fold back tops. If needed, I'll put the small hand heaters inside. When a deer comes into view, the tops flip back and I have bare fingers.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Thin pair fleece gloves- (I still think fleece is the warmest- with hand muff pouch (the good one from cabelas, that is fleece/ fur lined.... Puffy- and toss a pair of hand warmers in there- your hands will sweat!
Nice n toasty- Im cold ALL the time- and this has def bn my solution to cold fingers after several trials and errors ;)

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
What I prefer doing is wearing a glove on the thinner side, but use a muff. That way my hands are warm, and come the moment when I need to shoot, bulky gloves won't interfere, and my hands are still warm from buck fever!

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Cabelas kangaroo shooting gloves are pretty warm. I use em even winter bow. I keep my hands in pockets til ready to shoot. Best thing is they're thin enough to feel the trigger

1 - 11 of 11 Posts