New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My company is running it's annual United Way fund drive. Typically, I do not give monies through them, but this year I am going to try to give money to HHH through them. I have sent an email to United Way asking about the proceedure. Once I have a agency code for HHH, I will p [no swearing please] it on to the site for anyone else who's company does United Way if they are interested.

-dan

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Kool thanks NJDiverDan.... I think we are still working on something for the HHH through here right guy's/Gal's.

Pequest said we should be able to use there Archery range, Fishing.

Razorcaps ( Phil Muller ) said that should be able to help too.

Stick & string Archery Owner told me He will donate something and would like to have a booth if it's local to here...

If we have it at in Spring and everyone saves some deer meat we can do a Shoot/Dinner Cook out style... I have a smoker....

If someone in a hunting/shooting club that has land maybe they can donation the land for a day.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes mystic, we are still trying to put together a New Jersey Hunter.com sponsered event. I just figured that since most companies shove United Way down your throat, we should have a hunting friendly way to give.

-dan

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Typically United Way is messed up. They may or may not have HHH and the NORWESCAP food bank as charities I don't know.

What I do know is that they tried to force the Boy Scouts to have homos as scout masters; they fund lots of services to help illegal aliens; they do nothing or little to help veterans and military families.

They will never see a penny from me. I will donate directly to HHH.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I stopped giving to United Way when it was disclosed that the top guys were making $500k/year and that only 15% of the money went to charity. We had it shoved down our throats at JPMorgan and were even given "suggested" donations according to your job title.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree 230grain, and I have never donated through them in the past because other issues with them that you did not mention. I figured that since the donation campaigns for UW are shoved down many of our throats in the corporate world, why not donate to a hunter friendly org.

-dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.