Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hunterdan199,

Please contact me about the trail camera you PM'ed me about purchasing, asked me to discount the price on, and then agreed to buy on 11/25. You stated that you would pick it by the next day. It is now a week and a half later. You contacted me several times last week asking me to hold on to the cam for you. Now, you have not been returned any of my PMs for almost a week. Needless to say it is very disappointing to see that you were posting on the site regularly yesterday, meanwhile you have not contacted me via PM, or even the email address I provided to you in the event the PMs were not working properly, to let me know why you have not shown up repeatedly when you stated you were going to pick up the camera.

If you have some reason you can't pay for the camera that is fine. However, you need to let me know that, as I was still holding it here for you as you asked me to do several times... ("If you could just please hold onto the camera any time wed would be great". Dan)

Given these circumsances I will be relisting the camera for sale. If you still want it, you will need to contact me to make immediate arrangements to pick it up.

JC

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
i wouldnt sell it to him even if he begged now. i know how ya feel. i tell people first come gets it, no holding. why should you lose a sale by being nice

·
Registered
423 Posts
I am thinking HunterDan will be creating a new name and joining this site all over again. Nice Job Jack Off[down]

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Maybe something happened shouldnt we give the guy the benefit of the doubt until we know for sure ....?
He's been on, he's seen this post, he's not responded to PM's yet he's PM'ed others.

There's no doubt he's a deadbeat.

·
Registered
12,868 Posts
I am thinking HunterDan will be creating a new name and joining this site all over again.
Nah, he'll lose his post count.. [up][up][up][up][up] [eyeroll]

[hihi]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.