New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Carla and I are going for our Hunter Safety tests on Sunday up at Cherry Ridge. Carla is getting her shotgun license and I am going for my rifle. I can't wait to get her out hunting with me this year. She's so excited to go. Wish us luck! :D

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Good luck. It is a walk in the park.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Good luck on the test. As everyone said, it's easy. Just a note for you, don't expect to get home any time soon. It takes awhile. If I might be able to give you a piece of advice, either get there super early (like 45 min early) or late. If you get there at the time they open, you'll be waiting for awhile.

David

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys! I know about the wait. I went to the same place for my shotgun test and was waiting for awhile. We don't have any other plans that day so we're ready for as long as it takes. Thanks again for the support!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thank you guys! We both passed with 100% on the tests! I am so excited!! I can't wait till pheasant season opens! :D We are gonna have so much fun!!!!

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Congrats.

·
Registered
33 Posts
thanks again everyone!! Dragthor, we went down to the rifle range, I waited with Jim for about an hour & then decided to go up to the shotgun range and do my test. So I passed (4 out of 5 :)), went down to the car to put my gun away, got back down by Jim & still had to wait over an hour till he got to shoot. we were there from 8 am till 2 pm

1 - 20 of 20 Posts