New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this video Kehoe just put up hunter harassment?

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
i think it is a staged setup to make it look like she is being harassed

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
If anything she's harrassing that guy-though when he got up and moved off I certainly didn't see a gun-hence it's likley staged. I know if I was turkey hunting and someone walked up on me with a camera rolling I would have had words and called a CO

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If anything she's harrassing that guy
That's exactly what I was thinking.

It does appear to be a fake video, although I find it hard to believe that even this nut would go through all of the trouble of buying all the hunting gear to put this together. I'm thinking it's more like she went out there purposefully to blow this guys hunt. If that's true this is a clear case of hunter harassment.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Sounds like she needs to cut it down to 1 pack a day. Her breathing sounds like a heart attack in the making.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I agree fake! The person took off too quick to get an identifiable veiw of them. As much noise as she made just breathing, she couldn't sneak up on anyone.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Perhaps if she didn't post videos of bears lounging in her back yard, she wouldn't have hunters who were interested in hunting near her property. And, if you are going to stage a video and label it something to do with the bear hunt... atleast make it realistic... the woods do not look like that right now.

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
Cannot be for the hunt, too many green leaves there, that is summer time.

And she cannot use a camera to save her freakin life

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Did you read the comments? damn...they are harsher than we could ever be LMAO or it is just her quoting some voices in her head (again)

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did you read the comments? damn...they are harsher than we could ever be LMAO or it is just her quoting some voices in her head (again)
That first quote is from this website. I don't know about the others.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
She was being "stalked" by a hunter.
--- They were sitting then walked away.

I didn't see any weapon in this so called "hunter's" hands.

Fake , fake , fake.

·
Registered
17,902 Posts
She felt threatened but she traveled forward toward the hunter? These idiots make it so easy.

·
Registered
108 Posts
These anti people have no f[smoke]ckin life. I feel sorry for them. They have a illness Them f[wallmad]ckin seahaggs.They should get a job or somthing.there nothing but a hot pile of dog sh[mad]t.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts