New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the guys from this site (fishguy) wants to register his daughter to take the archery test at Black River and the FGW site has only one listing which was June 4 The rest go to Aug. Splitlimb do know what's up with that. Aren't they holding classes each Saturday?

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
I have also been looking for a place to take my Archery test..preferrably at Black river ... i also read on the site that it was june 4...if anyone has any info on this i would appreciate it greatly...

max

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Jerseyhunter NJdeer Fishguy...No hunter ed. dosnt hold classes each saturday..Infact they only had a coulple of classes at Black River this year...I dont know if they are short instructors/volunteers or what the deal is...Last year they held quite a few at Black River... The next closest place is at Clinton WMA (Northern Region Office) on July the 20th @ 8am

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
The early classes at BR are done for the early summer. The website doesn't list any more yet but they will have a few before archery season opens.

·
Banned
1,843 Posts
Maybe some of the hunter Ed instructors would like to go on vacation. There is a course on July 20 Aug. 13 and Aug 24 also there is an archery only starting at 5:30 PM on Aug 30 all in the northern region office at Hampton. [up]:D

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My friend got his daughter a date at Black River 8/27 8am for the archery test. I think he called up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts