New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

"Okay Son, you wait here while me and your uncles hide in those shrubs over there. You just dance around until after you hear that funny clicking sound. Then, we'll all come out and eat as much as we can in twenty seconds, go hide again and then do it over again until all this free corn is gone. Got it?"

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what is that? Feeder by sensor?
Nope, the fawn just got curious while I had a camera in-hand. That's just a regular Cuddeback trailcam with the bear box it's peering into. Believe it or not, I was target shooting my recurve in my backyard when these guys showed up.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
"Okay Son, you wait here while me and your uncles hide in those shrubs over there. You just dance around until after you hear that funny clicking sound. Then, we'll all come out and eat as much as we can in twenty seconds, go hide again and then do it over again until all this free corn is gone. Got it?"
[rofl]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
aint this the truth..haha at least on my cam so far it is. always the little does and spikes dancin around up front when big daddy is in the wayy back and all u can see is his glowing eyes and outline of a rack [wallmad]

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
[up]almost thought the buck was abusing the young fawn doe allready lol cool pic

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
[up][up][up]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.