New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I got this picture in an email yesterday. Supposedly taken by Picatinny Arsenal. Don't know if it's true, but it sure is one hell of a deer.

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Make it stop.........[hihi]

·
Banned
4,539 Posts
I got a pic of a mountain lion draging a buck e-mailed to me...it's from New Jersey!! I'll post it later...

[rofl][rofl]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
nice buck...i see a green tag..could be NJ's could be another states...i think a license plate in the pictures is necessary to prove pictures are from nj [hihi]

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]i got an email from my buddy with a pic his cousins girlfriend sent him its a trail cam photo of the easter bunny, ill post it later, the rabbit is about 6 feet tall and carryin a basket with eggs.

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
Looks like a 17pt I was chasing around Millstone....but who knows
Looks like one that was roadkilled by a guy who just got done doing his comunity service and was still wearing his orange this all happend near Milford!

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Thnak god that big cat didnt grab him [up]

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
is this deer really BS,what is the real deal??
The deer is a real deer harvested in NJ this season by a guy from Staten Island hunting in a "secret" location in Monmouth County. Congrats to him on a very nice deer-only problem is there's no accompanying story.

A giant deer is lots of fun, but was it "realy a challenge hunt" or some back yard bruiser that pent the last 6 years of its life wonder whether it was begonia's or lilly's for breakfast. There's an absolute GIANT down the street from Simon Peter in Andover, that visits a neighbor's apple tree evry night-he would easily break 160" but he'll never be shot-He's on private land that is owned by Anti's. He will grow old and die there but when he does he'll have far outgrown most of NJ's record book deer. Now if that anti suddenly took up hunting-walked into his back yard and wacked that giant when he next visited the apple tree-was that realy a hunt?

Not saying that this guy didn't do his homework, and took a great deer. but a story from the hunter would have been nice-and would have gone a long way toward stopping the rumor mill

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
There's an absolute GIANT down the street from Simon Peter in Andover, that visits a neighbor's apple tree evry night-he would easily break 160" but he'll never be shot-He's on private land that is owned by Anti's.
most bucks travel around 1-5 miles during the rut... hope he travels under your stand :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts