New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, not sure if this is another one of those pics thats been around for ages, most likely bullshit that its from NJ, regardless it's freaking huge .

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
might sound dumb, but i know a guy thats good friends with that guy, he sent me the pic early november when he got it..pretty sure its #3 in NJ if I'm not mistaken

·
Registered
13,559 Posts
with out a doubt a deer could grow that big in bergen county. majority of deer in bergen county die from old age and vehicles.

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
with out a doubt a deer could grow that big in bergen county. majority of deer in bergen county die from old age and vehicles.

[up][up][up] i live in passaic county but am frequently on rt 208, 287 and 78...saw 3 HUGE bucks, 1 a little smaller then this 1 on the grass right before the oakland exit on 208 south in velvet in july

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
the story i heard about that one it was killed in new york and he attempted to check it in at a NJ check station. thing were not adding up and he went back to new york and got caught. that story came from another bow hunter i ran into pine land sporting goods in jackson. he had that photo on his cell phone.

whos to belive what. that is a nice buck though.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Heard just the opposite, that it was shot in Mahwah with a bow, then checked in NY State, and subsequently caught.
Who knows what the real story is, we may never know the truth.
Nice Buck though!

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
I heard it was legit. It was shot up in Mahwah but should not be a surprise since the bucks around there do get to grow.

SS!

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Got that 2 weeks, was told Wyckoff off 208[spy]

1 - 20 of 83 Posts