Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2002 Hoyt Ultratec Bow for sale!

BOW IS SOLD

Right Handed
XT2000 limbs
Excel Solo cam with dual track idler
Custom brown & white string and cables (452X) (less than 1 year old) I'll include the stock strings that have life left in them.

Draw weight: 60-70# (I can make it go down to about 50# without changing limbs)
Draw length: 27" (I can adjust it from about 26-28" w/loop) (has a brand new string loop on it, along with brown and white cat whiskers that match the string)

This bow is super smooth to draw back, super accurate and fast for such a smooth draw. Im pretty sure Ive killed 8 deer with this bow, so its a proven killer.;)

The bow has a few minor marks on it from hunting, but nothing major. Its been well cared for and always taken apart and cleaned/lubed after winter bow each year.

It definitely is a sweet bow, and Im sad to see it go, but I just dont shoot it enough anymore. Money in my pocket is more important than another bow hanging on my wall.:(

The bow is laser tuned, and ready to shoot.[up]

Extras;
4 pin fiber optic sight
GKF rest
stabilizer
wrist sling
peep with tube aligner
Jim Dandy Release aid (worth $55)

REDUCED

Was $340

Now asking $300 shipped with accessories

REDUCED

================================================

I also have another Jim Dandy Release aid that Im looking to sell. $40.

Arrow rests available. If you buy the bow, and you want one of these rests, knock $10 off the price of the rest.

1. VITAL BOW GEAR ULTIMATE DROP-AWAY. This rest is basically brand new and in the packaging. (It was attached to a bow, but never shot. Its a Vital Bow Gear Ultimate drop away rest and it features both a target launcher and a self locking hunting launcher. It also features the VBG cable slide timing adjuster. This rest is AWESOME, I would HIGHLY recommend this rest for 3d or indoor competitions. Its just an awesome rest. The rest with the extra accessories retails for $114.99

Asking $80 for it! Someone call the police because you are robbing me for that price.

2. Muzzy Zero Effect drop away w/hoyt adaptor
This rest can fit most bows (except Mathews roller guard bows) and is another great drop-away rest. It is one of the best dropaway rests there are for hunting. It has a giant moleskin covered cradle that holds the arrow on in most positions. Its easy to set up and a solid dependable rest. It retails for about $90 maybe more.

Im asking $45 (another steal)

3. The third rest is a Hoyt/NAP quicktune 3000 launcher rest. It features micro adjust with one size allen wrench. Its one of my favorite rests of all time. It retails for about $100.

Im looking to get $50

[email protected]

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump.....price reduced on the bow.

Could be a great CHRISTmas present![up]

MAKE OFFERS!!:)

BUY EVERYTHING FOR $450

Thats a savings of $65. [up]

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
I would buy it but I dont even shoot the Havoc I have....[confused]

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys.

Its now listed on Archery Talk with Ians bow too.....hopefully this stuff sells. If you buy everything together, you are really getting a steal.[up]

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump

What if I said you could have everything for FREE?

You can't! But if I said it?:D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, he shoots one of those ANCIENT Hoyt Super Slam Supremes. :p:D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Willing to trade the bare bow for a recurve of about equal value.

60" or less/ 45 or 50 # draw ( @ 28").

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
No, he shoots one of those ANCIENT Hoyt Super Slam Supremes.
The saying "if it isn't broke don't fix it" can apply to my choice of bow to hunt with. My Havoc is set up for a release where as my SuperSlam I shoot with a tab. I feel better shooting with the tab than the release and I am just used to the old bow.
As an old bowhunter told me many years ago "as long as your accurate with it, that is all that matters".
He told me this after I asked him why he was using an old BlackBear Bow.......I never forgot what he saud.

[up]

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any offers?

Jim, still want to take up bowhunting? I'll have you dialed in and ready to take your test for the price of the bow....

(dont tell anybody, but bow season is when you see all the big bucks... shotguns scare deer...bows attract them);):D

You know you want it Jim![cool]

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
matty,is the draw set at 27"? and what # is it?

Franco.......

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The draw is set at about 27.5" with the loop right now, but I can make it anything you want between about 26-28". The cam is a 27" cam though.

Currently the bow is cranked down to about 50# for storage purposes. But once again, I can set it to what you need.

Thanks for looking:)

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
link to a thread with a pic

You can shoot it at 50#, contrary to what some people say, the limb bolts wont back out, especially with the dual weight locking screws on the pockets. The only thing that you have to watch for with a bow cranked down like that is that the cables arent too slack, as they can come out of the cam tracks. (I was actually shooting this bow today cranked all teh way down, and I installed a new loop below the arrow, tied on a new nock. This thing is a tack driver...[up]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts