New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new to the post just wondering if anyone has hunted Berkshire Valley WMA, and if so hows the hunting there for deer.... Plan on doing some scouting for upcoming bowseason, have been hunting black river love it there tons of deer, but buddy of mine lives in Mt arlington so thought we would try it out and commments would be appreciated

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Buskshot... I have yet to hunt Berkshire Valley. I p [no swearing please] two entrances frequently:

- south bound Rt. 15 (seen a couple of cars during bow) Also, I can see a treestand right behind the car dealership.
- Howard blvd. near the Cracker Barrel

·
11,226 Posts
I have a friend who just loves that piece of land. He has taken some nice bucks out of there. He said there isn't a ton of hunter traffic either. Actually he said a few more hunters in there would be better to keep the deer moving. He has been trying to get me there for awhile now......It sounds like it's worth a look.[up]

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I didn't know there were birds there. Is it crowded. Maybe I can try there since Flatbrook is getting nuts. It is also closer to my house.

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
I guess it depends what time of day you go. I've never started there, it was always a second chance spot just to see other wma's, and some time to kill outdoors hunting with my wife.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts