New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like it been real quiet in Hunterdon Co. lately. Haven't seen many posts .... whats been going on?

·
Registered
6,484 Posts
My dad got a six, I got an eight. Heard a few shots Monday and Tuesday, nothing today. Hopefully they will be moving tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
East Amwell were i'am at Not taking any deer off our farm this season Hopeful they will come back in a few years
Waterbird17 What part of east amwell

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
It sucks, saw first deer since sept 28 on monday and it was 2 does at 100+ yards. Cant believe this.

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
Think the weather is to blame. Things should heat up as the week winds down [up]

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
1 button buck opening day. Just ate some backstraps!!! MMMMMMMMMMM![tasty]

·
Registered
790 Posts
not as many deer as there used to be in hunterdon. does anyone remember the days of seeing 30 or 40 or 50 different deer a day? that was fun

i would rather see that again over a single big buck in a month of hunting

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Waterbird17 What part of east amwell
I was at my buddies Uncles place he has 90 acers off of Stony Brook road. Its a few turns off of wartsville road, I dont know if you know where that is. It was my first time on the property he has a really nice set up he has there [up][up][up]

·
Registered
89 Posts
We used to have 60 acres to hunt right off Norton Church Rd. It would be unusual if you didn't see 50 deer a day. Last few years we were there it slowed to about 10 a day....Then the property got sold off.....Had a lot of good days there......

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Got a 7 pointer Monday morning. Saw 2 nice bucks chasing does last evening.
Tonight I saw a doe and two fawns.
Not much action this year.[confusedagain]

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I hunt stony brook My farm is on the north side of the Mt Most likely know your buddies uncle That area was on of the hardest hit with EHD

1 - 20 of 65 Posts