New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Haven't even been in a stand yet,should be getting out this week sometime.You'll probably see my truck Woj ;)

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Deer Everywhere..Took a doe a few weeks ago and saw over 30 deer this past Sat. including a nice 8 pt (130 class) but he wouldnt close the distance. Had a shot at 35 yards but I didnt take it in hopes of a closer shot which never happened. Saw 8 bucks between the morning and afternoon.....While watching the Giant game on Sunday, I watched a 8 does and a high spike feeding on my hill behind the house..

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Nope,not by the fire house...closer to your house. Where did you see the 10,on your buddies property that you're hunting?

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
no not behind your house i think that gets patrolled to heavily, not that I hunt there anyway. If the 10 is on state land you should be persuing him,a lot of guys hunt there?

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
I got my doe a couple weeks ago and that eight point buck in last week in 8. I have only been out a few times but I have seen at least four to five deer every trip.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I shot a doe last week and havent seen any nice bucks yet. Jerseyjim I havent heard from the county yet. I hunted schooleys 2 years ago and got 2 does and a hit a small buck. Seen one monster but it was a doe day.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
What firehouse?

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Jim;
I drive the roads around the park everyday & night in my travels. Look by the wooden powerlines. I see bucks there ALL the time. A bear crosses there too. Bring your boots it's wet back there.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts