New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hunted the past three days and deer activity was to zero! I am blaming most on the wind, warmer weather and the full moon at night. Hopefully this afternoon things will pick up. I am hunting just south of woodstown in Alloway Township. There was a ton of activity last week though.

How are things in the rest of the zone?

·
Registered
838 Posts
I also hunt zone 27 and was out this past weekend and activity was zero. Although this past weekend the temp was crazy warm for this time of year....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also hunt zone 27 and was out this past weekend and activity was zero. Although this past weekend the temp was crazy warm for this time of year....
I am headed out tomorrow, hopefully it will pick up this weekend and early next week. I got to figure the Rut will pick things up in the next couple of days.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
im out there also about 3hunts a week 1day its on fire the next day i see a few does and thats it im going to doe hunt in the pm hope it worksout well but with my luck i wont get a shot lol -best of luck to you

·
Registered
12,710 Posts
Lots of Doe and small bucks. The big boys aren't eating they have love on their mind. Just because they aren't on your camera don't mean they aren't there.

·
Registered
13,232 Posts
Blame it on whatever makes you feel better but deer are out there and still moving despite the conditions. try switching locations. I am seeing groups of does, bucks and does and a couple stray bucks.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
I'll be out on Monday and Tuesday afternoon with the muzzy ready to go.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
I see nothing

·
Registered
270 Posts
Lots of Doe and small bucks. The big boys aren't eating they have love on their mind. Just because they aren't on your camera don't mean they aren't there.
I have to agree with this one- it was because someone said this on here one day to me that I gave up on the trail cams, and got out there no matter what! It was those sits that something happened to walk in. I no longer rely on my trail cams- If (maybe it was even you Stevo-who said it on one of my threads)... but if it was never said, I would have Never considered it, and would not have sat out there if I saw nothing on cam, or nothing for a few sits. This is why I love the knowledge from this site of experienced hunters! My Permit Buck I just got, I never saw him on my cam! He showed up on a buddies- who sent me the pics of him alive after I got him. B4 that actual hunt- I sat a week during the so called "hot week", and 3 more sits dry as a bone after that- and then walla..... Harrison shows up!!! lol (Yes, I name all of my deer...lol)... Last Buck was Walter- lmao- idk the names just come to me....lol lol So get out there and freeze and go get Buckzillia!!! lol

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
I have to agree with this one- it was because someone said this on here one day to me that I gave up on the trail cams, and got out there no matter what! It was those sits that something happened to walk in. I no longer rely on my trail cams- If (maybe it was even you Stevo-who said it on one of my threads)... but if it was never said, I would have Never considered it, and would not have sat out there if I saw nothing on cam, or nothing for a few sits. This is why I love the knowledge from this site of experienced hunters! My Permit Buck I just got, I never saw him on my cam! He showed up on a buddies- who sent me the pics of him alive after I got him. B4 that actual hunt- I sat a week during the so called "hot week", and 3 more sits dry as a bone after that- and then walla..... Harrison shows up!!! lol (Yes, I name all of my deer...lol)... Last Buck was Walter- lmao- idk the names just come to me....lol lol So get out there and freeze and go get Buckzillia!!! lol
How much coffee have you had this morning? [rofl]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts