·
Registered
5,698 Posts
How are you??[smoke]

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I missed you fellows I been busted up from a fall back on 2-3-11 where I broke my right elbow and hurt my left hip and had 2 pinched nerves in neck as well as 2 pinched nurves in the lower back. I went back to trad and been hanging out on trad sites been buying and selling some stick bows.Still have both hands that need surgery to fix what had happened and still doctoring and taking the pain meds. Things are getting better but its been a slow hard crawl.

After I went up North with Willie cod fishing I feel apart after that and then started theropy that has been brutal and been trying to get healthy.Been to a number of surgeons who all say going to need cutting in hand to release the presure from the carpel I now have.

Didn't fish at all after that trip and had to bag hunting only getting out a few times on the birds in the fall and that was a lot for me. Been shooting sticks a lot have 40 some stick bows at the Mosseummm now. I had picked up some new guns and was getting set up with my flinters but just couldn't get it all together after doing therapy 3 to 5 times a week to make it out to hunt.

I had just basically had to stop most everything and just lurked. Boat sat all year and deteriated more now just getting around to picking up pieces while trying to turn it around to get it back together.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
YAY, Cats back!! You must have heard that I missed you on here. [kiss]

Sorry to hear all you've been through but glad to know that you're on the mend. I will keep you in my prayers.

·
Registered
21,476 Posts
Hey Glen, Welcome back, sorry to hear about your fall and other set backs.
Take care of yourself, and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers buddy
hows the little doe, still in your stable ?

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Good to see you back.Best of luck with your recovery.How did you guys do on that new pc of ground in Zone 11?

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Hang in there Cat. Lots of good thoughts for your recovery. You were very missed around here.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts