New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we have roughly 20+ members and spouses/friends going! The question was posed," How would we know Who is Who?" Well, just get there lol, Bazookas isn't that big, I'll call bazookas and maybe they would allows us to post something with NJH on it.

Drag: Do u have a banner or something big enough to represent? E-mail me!

Hope to see you their!

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, great Idea, but if the place has alot of people, having a banner or something would be nice and simple!

TY

·
Registered
546 Posts
LOL or worse case you go in and say "hi, I'm so and so; and I go by so and so" to someone not in our group and get punched in the face.

And Banner so we know a general area to stand would be great.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Try to reserve an area there and tell the person at the Door that you are with the NJH get together and they will direct you in the right direction. Or JUST YELL OUT LOUD I AM WITH NJH...!!!! LOL I'm kidding of course:D

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
worse case you go in and say "hi, I'm so and so; and I go by so and so" to someone not in our group and get punched in the face.
Yea, I can see me walking up to a " young lady " and saying " Hi I'm the Nightstalker " :p:p
I can feel the handcuffs now !

I think Matty will probably just wear his NJHUNTER thong undies and flash everyone
:p:p:p

OH, just the thought :p:p:p

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Yea, I can see me walking up to a " young lady " and saying " Hi I'm the Nightstalker "
I can feel the handcuffs now !

I think Matty will probably just wear his NJHUNTER thong undies and flash everyone
I guess we will both be leaving in handcuffs then. Of course if I flash people things could get ugly, Im sure my charges might be more serious. If people die of fright, is that considered manslaughter?

[confused]:D:D:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.