New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I was sitting here today, thinking to myself..alot of people on this site do not know how to put up pictures! Especially new people! Well the problem is solved!
I made exactly what you need to do to put up a picture on New Jersey Hunter using Photobucket!

Step 1.
Open up Photobucket and sign in or sign up!

Step 2.
You will get to your home page after logging in! Once getting to your homepage press the Blue button that says "Upload Images and Videos". After you are done choosing your files, Photobucket will automatically upload your picture files.

Step 3.
Name your photo(s) if you wish (not mandatory) Then press "Return to Album" at the bottom in the page!

Step 4.
Photobucket will bring you back to your home screen where you can see all the photo's you have just uploaded! By scrolling over the pictures, a drop down menu will show up.

Step 5.
While scrolling over your pictures or clicking your pictures, you will see this menu. (pictured below) For you to be able to post pictures you need to copy the IMG Code!

This picture is an example of a picture that you click on..notice in the bottom left corner there is the same box with the IMG Code!

Step 6.
Copy the IMG codes into New Jersey Hunter! You can paste as many IMG codes as you'd like..just separate them with a hit of the enter button!
After pasting, submit your thread!

Thats it! you have just graduated Remingtonman's Picture 101 class.. congrats!

Any questions just ask! Hope it Helped! [up]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
perhaps make this a sticky so when the new people come on they have easy access?[confused]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oops sorry there doulbe lunger i searched for posts like that and couldnt find one [wallmad]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
497 Posts
Remington
I feel like that is a post directed towards ME !!!
Thank you so much for the posting of the pictures you did for me yesterday.
I would also like to get a couple of those decals that you have so let me know what I have to do to get some
Larry

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I feel like that is a post directed towards ME !!!
I wouldn't say its directly toward you because a lot of new people (myself included) needed direction on how to post to the website. I just think its a good informational post where if its sticky, when the question comes up in the future, it will be easially accessably.[up]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I feel like that is a post directed towards ME  !!!
not at all! i just did this cuz i was bored at work today and wanted to help some people out! [up] and about the decals..visit www.newjerseyhunterstore.webs.com you can order one there i have about 5 left!

you still want those deeks?
yes sir! i just have been super busy at work and stuff...imma away this weekend but ill be around all week! ill grab them from you this week! thanks so much for hangin on to them!

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks man! I'm glad it helped you out! Hope this continues to help the NJH community![up]

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.