New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
first you need a web base to hold your pics, then you need to copy & past the addy to the code like this

this is the code with the addy I use photobucket.com ( free webspace)

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
1. upload the pics onto your pc...
2. go to hunt101.com or photobucket.com and upload them. (you need to be a member to do that...its free)
3. once they are uploaded, scroll down to the line that says "image url"..copy the "image url".
4. come to newjerseyhunter.com and go to the place where you wanna post the pix.
5. click on the little box that say "image"..paste the "image url" and press ok.
6. press "post your reply" and the image should show up...

try posting some pix now and ill help ya out with your problems..

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Listen to mack, he knows. Got me doing it with no problems.

·
Banned
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just did the photobucket.com thing and they just about asked for my life story to register. but that is done, now what?

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
1. go to hunt101.com or photobucket.com and upload them. (you need to be a member to do that...its free)
2. once they are uploaded, scroll down to the line that says "image url"..copy the "image url".
3. come to newjerseyhunter.com and go to the place where you wanna post the pix.
4. click on the little box that say "image"..paste the "image url" and press ok.
5. press "post your reply" and the image should show up...

if you have any problems, ask me...

·
Registered
507 Posts
Are you going to start a circus soon with your friendly deer?! :) Pretty cool Ringneck... You got doe scent all over that treat you are giving or something? Better watch out, they'll start knockin on your doors for food soon :) You can just invite them in to sit down and show them off... forget about putting their head on your wall!!!

·
Banned
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the help Mack. That is my dad at his house in PA. I have another one wtih a doe on the deck. I'll post it.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Very cool pics.[up]

Is soda good for their teeth though? :p:D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts