New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning on heading out for the evening sit today for Winter Bow, its a piece that I havent harvested a deer on yet, so I dont know the game unit number....I went on Fish & Game website and all I could find was a map with the Unit Numbers on it, I cant read anything on the map, even if I enlarge it, and tried to overlay a different map but couldnt come up with it. Is there a list or something else the division has to find out your game unit number?

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
You don't need the unit number, they would like it, but they aren't going to publish 100,000 maps big enough that you can read the 3 digit unit.

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
10point, wasnt looking for what zone I'm in, I know my zone, I was looking for what game unit I'm in in case I lay one down.

I think I know which unit but I am on the border of two and with that map I can't confirm for sure, that is why I was asking if anyone had another way of doing it. Thanks for all the input guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.