New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Well I've been wanting a new smokepole for sometime now, I have the same KNIGHT since 1992, and its still great. Last shotgun I brought was 3 or 4 years ago it's a REMINGTON 11-87 SPS. I really don't need anymore guns, I have a few slug guns both in 12 & 20 ga., I have 2 .30-06s and 1 .300 win mag, and my off duty glock. I would like to buy more, question is what do I need?

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
I just bought a new shotgun in Sept a Mossberg 835. Before that my most recent purchase was 2002.

I am thinking of getting a new muzzle loader probably an Encore. Right now I have a Black Diamond. It shoots fine, but is a royal pain to clean.

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Hardly ever... once or twice a life time.

I still use the old 12 gauge semi the old man gave me for my 16th birthday.

And I still use the old 35 rifle my grand father gave me years ago.

And I inherited his old guns (a .22, a 12 gauge pump, and a 20 gauge pump) when he died.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
I wont answer this one on the grounds the wife may find out

[smirk]

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
I wont answer this one on the grounds the wife may find out
i hear ya. when i buy a new gun and bring it home, i walk into the house backwards to make it look like i was just leaving with an old one........[up]

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
my dad usually just buys replacement parts but if the gun is really bad he'll buy a new one...he says he usually gets a new one every 10 years...

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I bought a muzzleloader last year. Want an O/U this year.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
i hear ya. when i buy a new gun and bring it home, i walk into the house backwards to make it look like i was just leaving with an old one........
You can ask Matt about the time my wife found out I spent 1,800 dollars on a National Match M1A. Matt witnessed my fancy footwork on that occasion! She was so PISSED she wanted me to sell it to get the money back[confused]

Needless to say I still have it[up]

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
actually she is buying m one for my b-day on Friday, a slug gun. I do have to buy her something sometimes to get what I want

1 - 15 of 15 Posts