New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to verify that I'm legal , how many slugs are legal for deer and bear ?

Checked my cam today and had a sow and three cubs coming in during the day this week so I'm hoping for the best

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Just want to verify that I'm legal , how many slugs are legal for deer and bear ?

Checked my cam today and had a sow and three cubs coming in during the day this week so I'm hoping for the best
so were you thinking to take out all 4 if they showed up [confused] seriously,that's how i'm reading this.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
6-day preparedness ...

View attachment 28714

P.S. - don't forget your blaze orange. :ko:
This is an outstanding example of the yahoos that will be out next week. All the guys that claim that they are hunters because they go on one deer drive a year.

A good comparison would be someone who went out once a year and throws a stick of dynamite in a body of water and claims to be a great fisherman because of all the fish they got.

Can't wait for 6 day to be over so the real hunters and go on with there business.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.