New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to see how many guys and gals from the huting community are out of work.I know the economy is bad but not sure how bad the work situation really is. Thank God im retired, good luck to all this season.

·
Registered
7,397 Posts
I am very thankful to currently have a job, but just thinking about the hunters that I know and talk to regularly, alot of guys are out of work right now......not good[down]

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
I was laid off at the end of June. Been painting houses on my own to scramble for some cash. Thankfully, my wife is back to teaching at a local Catholic school. Money isn't great, but she enjoys working there and the medical benefits help a lot!

Still out of work. Working really hard on networking and sending resumes. Not too many nibbles though. Looks like my fall will be up in the tree stand contemplating my next steps and career....

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
I was out on 3 1/2 months on workman's comp. but have been back for two weeks and we are real slow. (Commercial and industrial HVAC serice)

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
guys, post your trade or what you did for a living.
there are jobs out there. somebody on here may be able to help.

i am very busy at work, thank god, not obama.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.