New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering how many members are on this site? I seem to see the same people responding in most posts, but know that there are some lurkers around so was just trying to see what our 'official' member count is.

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's me being lazy, I scrolled down to where the latest forum posts were and figured there was nothing else. Serves me right. [hihi]

·
Registered
10,660 Posts
seem to see the same people responding in most posts, but know that there are some lurkers around so was just trying to see what our 'official' member count is.
wait until deer season rolls around and people start posting their big buck kill pics... you'll see all 5600+ registered members online at once [hihi]

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Ya a new crossbow!!
I will shoot it. It doesn't botther me. Maybe I could aslo sell it and buy a new muzzy too. Thats is if I were to get one. Dont need a x bow. I already have 3 componnds.[hihi]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Yeah sticky.. Dave is right once deer opens up members will come outta the wood work. There are only a few handfuls that stick around year round. Us being the few :D

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah sticky.. Dave is right once deer opens up members will come outta the wood work. There are only a few handfuls that stick around year round. Us being the few
All just to show pics of deer huh? I like talking with you guys in the off season, makes it go by faster and easier having someone to commiserate with. [hihi]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
yeah tons of deer pics and stories.,.i can think of at least 10 stories i read and remember the pics from last year and i havent seen them post since...i agree..the off season goes by faster when we are shoot the sh*t all the time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.