1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
If I had the chance I would.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I hav the luck that work cut back hours and what hours I did get are early shifts. So I will be out every afternoon this week, sitting in my blind with a heater. Yesterday was brutal, but these coming days will be worse.

Normally I skip winter but this year I didn't shoot enough for my family to live off of in the warmer months so now I must freeze to get a couple more.

So far I have seen a lot but problem is its too many eyes and they always bust me no matter how slow I move.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Just broke for lunch break. Took the bow this morning in Z15... crisp and cold but quiet. Seems like the wind is starting up so I will bring the 870 this afternoon. Bundle up fellas.... weather man calling for wind chills tonight any where from zero to -10...think the fourth rut may spark...LOL

·
Registered
8,512 Posts
I was debating going this afternoon. It's not bad now but if the wind kicks up like it's supposed to I think I'll pass.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.