New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw my buddy today who I'm going to Iowa with next year and he said that he talked to the outfitter last week and they told him that there is one still around that'll go over 200 inches. Wonder how the job market is out there. I'm thinking of transfering!

G

·
If I could make the same amount of money as I do here I would move there, or somewhere in the Midwest. I can't wait for my trip to IOWA, our arrivla date is November 12th, first day hunt is the 13th, perfect Rut hunt. Best of luck to you on your hunt.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would actually make out better because i work for the post office and I'd make the same salary anywhere in the country. Out there the cost of living is nothing compared to here. I could probably afford to buy my own farm and have you guys come out to hunt!

G

·
Lucky as far as the same salary you make here or there, thats a plus, your not losing nothing as far as $$$$$$. I know I would lose big time....well I guess I could still dream the elected officals here in NJ can't take my dreams away from me, but Im sure Cockzine would love to try to tax me on my dreams

1 - 5 of 5 Posts