New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to dicks today to get somethings on sale and when I left certain items instead of 50% off like advertised on signs in the store they gave me 75% off.

Dicks is a long drive for me a hour any direction, I realized this once I got home and to late to get some other things I needed so I jumped onto the computer and looked and online they only give the advertised sale prices

Im not complaining just trying to figure out where this extra 25% came from.
Also does any one know how long this sale normally lasts for and also does it happen every year after christmas, or any other time of the year?

·
Banned
1,049 Posts
Dicks online and B&M are completely different.... One does not honor the others prices.

Only retailer I know of that works this way.... They must be individually owned/franchised.

·
Registered
88 Posts
i know when i was in there some of the racks had signs that read take an extra 25% off already discounted prices. It looked like it was mostly on camos' didnt see any of those signs near gear (Stands blinds cameras etc...)

·
Registered
408 Posts
After reading a post here about the 75% off coveralls I went down there today. The sign on the rack did say 50% off and I had an employee scan the suit! Sure enough 75% off! Great deal on the 10x insulated coveralls! (don't forget to go online with your receipt, take the survey and get a $10 off $50 coupon. All receipts have this offer on them towards the bottom)!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts