1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Are 2 days good eatin?

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Once the season is open I think that pretty much covers the open part. You should elaborate more.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
The Purge that was a great movie what a concept. What would everyone do hunker down with the family or go out and purge? I usually don't hijack threads but this guys on crack so I figured what the hell.

·
Registered
10,374 Posts
I would probably be working... the hospitals would be shut down so it would be a key opportunity to get some much needed maintenance done HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hahaha an open season as in all game animals are hunt able within the 48 hour period for all weapon types with less restricted bag limits

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
he is just going to spam his gay club in another few posts..so f him...........Before I had kids, YES I would "purging" I'd either be dead or have a bunch of notches on my belt...Now that I have a Family, I'd hunker down with some serious artillery

·
Registered
7,374 Posts
For it or against it?
If you mean a two day open season to get rid of AH's that post stupid stuff on this site I am all for it. I would just hope it means there are no limits on the game you could take.

Reactions: slayer1962

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
You've been eating lead paint chips again, haven't you? What did we say about eating lead paint chips? Now step away from your computer and call a state mental health facility for all of our good.

·
Premium Member
4,189 Posts
I'm all for this idea if we could include in this open season, the ability to give liberals and anti hunters a beating during this 48hr period.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts