1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
I love em![up]

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
I have them...I have no provlem with them....I don't see any great advantage with them either.....
I second that. One small advantage though is that the vane is shorter on the shaft so it may not touch your face, arrow rest etc. like a long vane does. You can customize it's position more than a long vane.

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
I love them. They lighten up your arrow set-up, a bit. With modern bows and arrows, we really dont need 4" of stabilization, nor is super high KE required.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I have them...I have no provlem with them....I don't see any great advantage with them either.....
They are lighter which equals a faster/flatter arrow further down range. Also they are easier to fine-tune FOC with due to weighing less you can add weight when needed more precisely.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
I was testing out three different types of veins when I got my new gold tips a few months back...I was shooting regular 4" veins, the tall blazer veins and then some low profile short veins...I made up three arrows with each and ended up going with blazers on all my arrows...the seemed to shoot just a little faster and they were the most accurate with my G5 Montec broadheads! Just be sure that when you are mounting up your arrows for your broad heads that the blades match the vein pattern, I mean that if you look down you arrow your veins should match the pattern of the broadhead for better accuracy!

I have three arrows that I set aside out of a group of my arrows that shoot the best with broadheads and I use those only for hunting...the rest I use for target shooting in the backyard!

Hope this helps

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
the grouping in my opinion are alot tighter

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
have them...I have no provlem with them....I don't see any great advantage with them either.....
Same here. I shoot the Quick spin Blazers......Don't really notice a difference until you start shooting 30yds and beyond....groups seem a lil tighter

·
Registered
550 Posts
They seem to group a lot tighter and fly better at longer ranges. Made the switch this year, very happy so far.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Very happy with them and work great out of a whisker biscuit. I have yet to have one come off.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts