New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any of you guys tell me of any hotels / inns in the area of kinnelon. There's no way I'm getting up super early for that drive the morning of dec 5.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
I don't know where you're coming from or how far away you're willing for the motel to be, but theres a sleezy looking motel on Rt. 23 South (just south of the movie theatre/Pathmark/BK) in Kinnelon that I'm assuming is still in operation, theres an even sleazier place in Oakland called the Ramapo in I think on Rt. 202. But if you're willing to head south on 23 about 10 more minutes into Wayne there is a Welesly Inn and a Hotel called the Regency House. If I were you I'd bunk up at the Welsley Inn, about a 10 minute drive to Kinnelon and cheaper then the Regency House. The other two you might need to get some shots if you stay there. :D

·
Registered
942 Posts
Hey rich dennis just called me , He is joining some workout place called CURVES....:D He said he will not let them hills get the best of him:p

·
Registered
942 Posts
Are you kidding me joe..Dennis has to be tucked in at night and needs hot water,tea,two pillows and a king size bed..I'll sleep in my truck if I have too.

B

·
0 Posts
Are you kidding me joe..Dennis has to be tucked in at night and needs hot water,tea,two pillows and a king size bed..I'll sleep in my truck if I have too.
:D

Rich leave the cell phone on opening day of shotgun, mine will be on. We haven't seen a bear in our area in 2 weeks, last time we did we saw one about the size as the one I got in 2003, and one just over 100lbs

B

·
0 Posts
I would invite you guys to stay with us at the house in PA, but your way to far

·
Registered
942 Posts
We will find some thing ..No big deal..Rich when you find out about that place near you , give den a call..I leave for virgina on wed..when we leave there we will be heading right up to your neck of the woods..

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd bring a pillow to put on your steering wheel then!

Where's Dennis??? He still resting from yesterday???
You guys are too much.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I slept like a baby last night. got stuck christmas shopping for my future hunting buddies, then I attempted to buy a truck from a dealership notorious for being horrible and found out why they got their rep.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Drome, were abouts you hunting in Kinnelon, I grew up there, and we've hunted it for years maybe I can help you out. As of now we have 10 guys hunting Kinnelon, opening day

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I have a few spots we've scouted, Our deer baits are getting HAMMERED, by bears. We should try to hook up, I have a few hundred acres in Kinnelon to hunt, Different parcels but all loaded with deer and bear

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah they blindfolded me and made me walk up enourmous mountain like terrain. I think they were testing me!! Or my wife paid them off!! :D:D

1 - 20 of 79 Posts