New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to say that I do not enjoy crossbow hunting. I am looking to sell
A Horton Vision 175 with cocking sled, quiver and three arrows. Just had it seviced
Before season started at Simon Peter. String was 120.00. Asking
250.00 firm. Great bow. Shoots fast, just not into the crossbow stuff, live my bowtech.

·
Registered
9,697 Posts
I have to say that I do not enjoy crossbow hunting. I am looking to sell
A Horton Vision 175 with cocking sled, quiver and three arrows. Just had it seviced
Before season started at Simon Peter. String was 120.00. Asking
250.00 firm. Great bow. Shoots fast, just not into the crossbow stuff, live my bowtech.
String was $120???? I bought one for $15 and changed it myself. The Vision 175 has field replaceable string. Didn't you know that? Is it a rope cocking sled or crank? What kind of arrows. Thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a rope sled and I also have the crank one as well but don't have the cable for the crank. The arrows are aluminum maxi fly I think and one rage crossbow tip 100 grain. I am located in Morris County and work in Morristown.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
My vision took 3 min to change string, $15 also

Anyway I agree with you about xbow, sold my Z7 since the i had several arm surguries. It killed me to get rid of it, although I did trade for a mint Browning SxS Next year I'm getting an Elite with 50lb draw.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not looking for "I got ripped off" ; trying to sell something I don't intend to use. The crossbow kills deer, just like the compound better. I can keep it if no one wants it. I live in Morris County, will let you shoot it and will give my cell number to discuss further if interested in buying. I think it's a fair price. It's just gonna collect dust.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.