New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping you all enjoyed your CHRISTMAS with your families, and I know you all ate great. I had a great time lastnight and today with my family, we all laughed, and ate great.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Its gonna feel good to walk off all that food tomorrow. I got invited to go on a hunt with a group of guys from my old stomping grounds in Ringwood. I'm finally gonna try this drive hunting for once in my life. I'm not to big on the idea but they are a good bunch of guys and they always do real well. If anything I'll learn a alot from them because they are all good hunters and it should fun. Besides I've sat with the muzzleloader for 3 straight days last week and didn't see anything. Could definately use a little action.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
and what was that?
-a new glow sight for my SXS
-another tom tom for my drum set
-sticks for my drums
-another pheasant call
-carhart brush pant overalls
-yamamoto senko kit
-a gift certificate to ramsey outdoor
-gift certificate to my favorite italian take out place

and alot of other small stuff for hunting and fishing...

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Mack you spoiled little focker!! Just kidding pal. Looks like Mom and dad took good care of you. Ooops I mean Santa.. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mack: did you leave cookies and milk out for SANTA?

Lastnight before my girlfreind's two nieces went to bed, they left cookies and milk out for SANTA. So, after awhile we all thought they went to sleep, so her brother-in-law and me sat at the table and started eating the cookies and BSing, well the two kids caught us, and started crying, we felt bad, but we both laughed it off:p:D,

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Mack: did you leave cookies and milk out for SANTA?

Lastnight before my girlfreind's two nieces went to bed, they left cookies and milk out for SANTA. So, after awhile we all thought they went to sleep, so her brother-in-law and me sat at the table and started eating the cookies and BSing, well the two kids caught us, and started crying, we felt bad, but we both laughed it off,
Mack you spoiled little focker!! Just kidding pal. Looks like Mom and dad took good care of you. Ooops I mean Santa..
nope havent left cookies and milk out since i was ten....yes i am spoiled! i ask for anything hunting and i get it..my dad figures that if he gets me what i want, he can get a shot off in the field! :D...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts