New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the site. Love all the hunting and fishing information. Tried some dock fishing on lake hopatcong at dusk. Nothing for me, but my buddy got two walleye on a red crankbait, followed it to within 3 feet of the dock and slammed it. Cant wait to get the boat in when the water comes up.

My Hybrid Striper from last August 2008

Small Early season pickerel 3/15/09

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea, lake is still down maybe 3-4 feet. That cement pad is suppose to be under water by a good two feet.

Hopefully with this rain coming, we will be ready for Trout season with the boat.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Welcome to the site. Nice fish. What part of Hopatcong are you from. Ill be over soon for some cat fishing. Send me a pm if you ever want to do some fishing.

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Awesome! Welcome to the site [up] And keep the pics coming :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Kristian! Whats up dude? Need the lake to rise another 4 feet so we can get to byram cove. Maybe joe will have his boat done for the end of the season haha.

The striper and some walleyes were caught on a chrome topwater @ 12 in the morning when the herring were jumping.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.