New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you move and have a different address from your' hunting license,is it void?

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
If you move to a new addy in state, it's still a resident license no matter how you look at it. Out of state, I think it's still good within 6mos of moving. All your info can be edited online at the F&G website. Your CID# is attached to you and whatever info you have provided when you got your license.

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
I got a hard time in Allamuchy about 4 years ago(by park officer-not a CO) that my address was different on my DL than on my HL. He stopped me while walking out after the morning hunt. He demanded DL/FID/and HL(I was bow hunting with a bow in on hand and a climber on my back). I never saw that guy again-I hope he got fired[down]

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
I got a hard time in Allamuchy about 4 years ago(by park officer-not a CO)
My buddy and I got stopped at Waywayanda State Park several years ago by a Park Ranger. We both had side by side shotguns and he demanded that we turn them over to him so he could check to make sure they were "plugged" and could only hold three shells[wallmad]

Where do they find these clowns???

·
Registered
383 Posts
I hope not, I moved in the middle of last season bow season and didn't hunt winter bow. Just bought my license a few weeks ago and afterwards noticed it was my old address, I did go onto F&G site to update info., but my license is still wrong. I wonder if I go back they can re-print a license with the updated info.?

You lose your driver's license if your address is wrong? Didn't know that, seems a bit harsh.

·
Registered
16,173 Posts
I wonder if I go back they can re-print a license with the updated info.?
for a $2. you should be able to, but you won't get ant stamps just a dupl license. Ask them to make sure the address change went threw. If it didn't they can just cancel the process.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.