New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy hell am i the only one on here dying laughing listening to the callers on New jersey 101.5?????

·
Registered
557 Posts
My work partner listens to it when were in the truck working and I can't stand that channel..[down][down] this is what I feel like doing----->[wallmad]

·
Registered
408 Posts
They come up with stupid shit just to get listeners riled up so they'll call in...." Everyone over the age of 70 should be placed in an old age home and their assets divied up by their family! Call us and tell us what you think"! The only thing they're good for is traffic/weather and oldies on the weekends!

·
Registered
946 Posts
They come up with stupid shit just to get listeners riled up so they'll call in...." Everyone over the age of 70 should be placed in an old age home and their assets divied up by their family! Call us and tell us what you think"! The only thing they're good for is traffic/weather and oldies on the weekends!
Exactly right. Hate that garbage.

·
Registered
17,902 Posts
First the dumb shit was coming in from callers... Second if you hate that station you're a state worker or a Union tradesman who was told not to like the station..

·
Registered
493 Posts
I listen to the music on weekends. Lately I am not a fan of the talk shows during the week. Used to enjoy it, not as much anymore.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
There are a few good things on there but not much, mostly garbage.

The reason I can't stand Liberals and most Democrats is because they think nothing of twisting the truth, or just plain lying to make a point: anti-hunters are a great example of this. I really dislike that, and NJ 101.5 does the same thing, just from the other side fo the coin, so I can't really stand most of thier talk show hosts either. They don't care about the truth, it's all about the ratings. Believe what you hear there at your own peril.

Just because they lie to make the points you want to hear doesn't make it right. They are just as bad as the lying Libs and Democrats on the other side, they are both scum, just scum of a different color.

·
Registered
408 Posts
First the dumb shit was coming in from callers... Second if you hate that station you're a state worker or a Union tradesman who was told not to like the station
Uhm....wrong, and I'm quite capable of deciding for myself what I enjoy listening to!

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
The reason I can't stand Liberals and most Democrats is because they think nothing of twisting the truth, or just plain lying to make a point: anti-hunters are a great example of this
NO, i dont believe it...[ko][hihi]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts