New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got permission to hunt a 186 acre farm in holland twsp , never been to that area before , so how is the hunting there....I live in ocean county but if it's worth it they have a trailer that sleep's six people , so I could go up there friday night and hunt all day sat..[up]Land owner told me that there is bear all over the property:D

·
Registered
231 Posts
I grew up in Holland - my parents still live there. Hunted on Ellis road right outside of Little York until they put a devopment in. Great area lots of deer and nice racks all over the township. Bear are around too but unless the zones changed you can't hunt them in Holland.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MG , The owner is going to call me sat with direction's .. So I'm going to try to get up there sunday..And If it's anything like the part of jugtown that I hunted , it will be great...Alot different then ocean county...

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Sal how far is holland from jugtown... ? I hunted a small piece there the past two year's in jugtown ,I took two very nice buck's there but the hole time I was worried about the deer running on to somebody else's property...I'm hopping that holland has the same kind of land..

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sal I don't no the name of the road I hunted in jugtown but when you get off of 78 there is gas station right there ..I would make that right at the gas station go down 2 or 3 street's make another left , then I think there is a stop sign there , make a right go down a coulpe more street's and make a left and there house was right there....They only have 5 or 6 acre's on the mountain , But I would see 10 bucks a day..It was insaine..........[up]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts