New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a few hunters to go with me and my pack (beagles) between Christmas and New Years. I will only hunt three hunters over my dogs at a time. It will be an all day thing. I will be hunting state land, some stocked with pheasants so make sure you have your stamp. I also, will be hunting just pheasants over my two chocolate labs. E-mail me at [email protected]

Till our trails cross,
Ryan

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Ryan I sent you an email. Mike

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice talking to you, Mike. Me, you and a few others will have to get together. We have till 2-20-06

Ryan

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe you guys from up north and me can schedule something in Jan. or Feb. I met a guy (slugman) on huntingnet.com last year, come to find out he lives less then 1/2 mile from me. I turned him on to a couple of my local spots. He shot his first deer from one of them a week ago, with his bow. He has turned out to be a good friend. He went on his first rabbit hunt with me and my hounds on Thanksgiving and his words were man those dogs are hard-core. He also said "Damn, those rabbits are fast." As he just fired twice and missed. My reply "Yes they are as the sound of my 20 ga. auto fires and fails to connect." Good thing my dogs can run them back. It seems we need more the one chance to close the deal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.