New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you got that you may be willing to part with? I got a squirrel thats been pissing me off lately. not looking to spend an arm and a leg. the cheaper the better. scoped or the ability to add a scope is a plus. im talking about a real high powered bb gun too. NOT red ryders or daisy's. lets see 'em!

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the gamo whisper is sweet but i aint about to drop $300 on a bb gun just to shoot a squirrel when my old crossman has been doin the trick. just looking to upgrade a little bit.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
766 pump master i think. ive downed tons of squirrels with it but lately its shooting to the right for some reason??? looking to get a straight shooter for 30 yd and under shots. this squirrel has gotta go. he started eating the foam seat on my old loggy bayou stand i have set up in my tree. now he's gotta die. [mad]

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
a guy on this site kills home pests for money.Deadfalls,wrist rockets,leglocks etc.
thanks but this is personal now. [rofl]
i got a hav-a-heart trap out there now. if that fails and i cant find a new gun i just might have to hire gobblergetter to snare his ass. [hihi]

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Gamo WHisper

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
GAMO. I think I paid just under $200 for my GAMO. It came with a factory installed scope. Nothing special about the rifle nor the scope, just a basic set up, but, it was a tack driver....all things considered.

It took a bit of time to sight it in, but, eventually I got it pretty dead on at 30yards with GAMOs gold pellets. A fair amount of squirrels met their demise with me peeking through that scope. I had squirrels trying to get into the attic of my house through a fascia board- NOT ANY MORE.....

·
Registered
75 Posts
Gamo Rocketunder 200.00 at Cabelas got it to thin out the squirrels it came with a scope that I loctited to the mounts and sighted it in. I cant believe how accurate it is . For the money I don't think you would find a better air rifle. The Gamo Big Cat is same gun only in black and I think you can find it for under 150.00 on sale. I think you shouldn't waste your time on pump up BB guns tome they just aren't accurate enough. Good luck and have fun with it.

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Is it legal to shoot squirrels with an air gun?
Yea eb98 it's right in the compendium page 199
Thanks, "learn" something every day.....I thought you could not shoot them with an airgun
I didn't know that.

think about it fellas......... there is no page 199.. the book is only 1/4" thick. lol

he was just joking...

·
Registered
664 Posts
Gammo all the way, relatively inexpensive and they shoot tacks. You need to shoot a good quality pellet also...makes a huge difference with your groups. With my set up I can take consitent head shots out to 45 yards:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.