New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you got that you may be willing to part with? I got a squirrel thats been pissing me off lately. not looking to spend an arm and a leg. the cheaper the better. scoped or the ability to add a scope is a plus. im talking about a real high powered bb gun too. NOT red ryders or daisy's. lets see 'em!

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Dicks in pa has a nice selection

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the gamo whisper is sweet but i aint about to drop $300 on a bb gun just to shoot a squirrel when my old crossman has been doin the trick. just looking to upgrade a little bit.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
766 pump master i think. ive downed tons of squirrels with it but lately its shooting to the right for some reason??? looking to get a straight shooter for 30 yd and under shots. this squirrel has gotta go. he started eating the foam seat on my old loggy bayou stand i have set up in my tree. now he's gotta die. [mad]

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
a guy on this site kills home pests for money.Deadfalls,wrist rockets,leglocks etc.
thanks but this is personal now. [rofl]
i got a hav-a-heart trap out there now. if that fails and i cant find a new gun i just might have to hire gobblergetter to snare his ass. [hihi]

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
crossman quests are only $100 new... i got one afew yrs back.. 1000 ft/sec and accurate as anything with rifle sights out to 50 yds

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Gamo WHisper

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
GAMO. I think I paid just under $200 for my GAMO. It came with a factory installed scope. Nothing special about the rifle nor the scope, just a basic set up, but, it was a tack driver....all things considered.

It took a bit of time to sight it in, but, eventually I got it pretty dead on at 30yards with GAMOs gold pellets. A fair amount of squirrels met their demise with me peeking through that scope. I had squirrels trying to get into the attic of my house through a fascia board- NOT ANY MORE.....

·
Registered
75 Posts
Gamo Rocketunder 200.00 at Cabelas got it to thin out the squirrels it came with a scope that I loctited to the mounts and sighted it in. I cant believe how accurate it is . For the money I don't think you would find a better air rifle. The Gamo Big Cat is same gun only in black and I think you can find it for under 150.00 on sale. I think you shouldn't waste your time on pump up BB guns tome they just aren't accurate enough. Good luck and have fun with it.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Gammo all the way, relatively inexpensive and they shoot tacks. You need to shoot a good quality pellet also...makes a huge difference with your groups. With my set up I can take consitent head shots out to 45 yards:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts