New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went hunting today in zone 10 by bowhunter712's place. The buck I was targeting was killed by another hunter that has permission which was bitter sweet. Then Tuesday I missed a big rack and a doe the following day. Tcook8296 worked on my gun friday night and then I went to the range to get my confidence back before hunting tonight. At around 4pm I had a spike come in and eventually feed off into the thicket. Then just before dark the spike comes back with 3 bucks in tow. The largest buck which I shot was in the back and coming towards me. The spike was getting skitish as he was only 10 yards away so I knew it was now or never. I put the crosshairs on the deers chest and thought B.R.A.S.S which shootstraight taught me this weekend to help me execute better shots. Breath Relax Aim Squeeze Shoot. All and all an awesome day with bowhunter712 and a really nice buck down.

·
Registered
9,711 Posts

Brian started smiling right after he harvested this buck and the smile never left his face for the next hour. talk about being HAPPY

CONGRATS

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys! I have another muzzleloader tag to fill now :)

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Way to go man[up][up] Very happy for you and enjoy the high:D Great buck and hell of a shot. I told you it would work;)

SS!

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Great Job Bri [up] Congrats dude!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.