New Jersey Hunters banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why was the thread from BOWHUNTERCOP locked. Kris what is going on here don't we all have a right to know. Were is the freedom of speech.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Why do we have members threating other members here on this web site. Is this going to be allowed, or is the site going to do something about it.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It seems that a member in our ranks has threatened another member on the forum. That person that was threatened was BHC. Wow!! that person must have cojones bigger then mine to mess with a person in law enforcement. And it was put on hole by the mediators so we don't know the whole story. I think went it comes to that, the individual should be run out of the forum. Mine two nickels worth

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
i think i have an idea of who it is and theyve been feuding with each other for awhile...im not gonna say any names though because that would be wrong and i dont wanna get involved...

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
I just got in, and this is what I think of...

Well, all I can say is that BHC is a stand up MAN...for some one to threaten him on a Website...Hmmmm, got to question that!

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Childness and inmature. Foolishness. Dosn't take you know what Tony its uncalled for no matter what.[down]

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
If you're talking about me,I didn't threaten him,I just told him that when I see him in person I am going to tell him what I think of him,I didn't threaten him in any way with physical violence and didn't mean it in that way.

G

·
Here I sit at my computer before leaving for a 1/2 day smokepole hunt, checking my email. Here is a email from Dbuck, who is making another threat towards me, he sent it at 12:40am, thats 2 threats within a day. Well Dbuck, just remember not only did you make threats towards a law enforcment officer you made them over the internet, and that alone is a federal offense. You want to call me names thats fine with me, make threats towards me just one time, now you deal with proper authorities, cause Im not playing any games with you or anyone when threats are made. Enjoy your holidays, and sleep well cause GOD knows I do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.