New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
that crap will get you...i never got it until this year. Thank god my mom works for a dermatologist. Woj did you get any steroids for that stuff? if not I suggest you go to the doc and get some. The prescription steroid cortizone clears that stuff right up.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
thats all that works ms22. i get the shot and also the pills. problem i had this time the doctor was booked and i couldn't get a visit soon enough and it got me. i'm terrible with it...i get it so bad.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Woj is worse than a little girl/crybaby!!! :p

We both saw the poison ivy on the tree when we walked the property a few weeks ago, and we both agreed that the one and only vine could easily be cut down and removed.

The thing is that when you rip the vine off of the tree while wearing gloves, you have to toss the gloves off before touching your tree stand and ladder, instead of climbing all over the place with the gloves on,then taking the gloves off and touching the same spots barehanded. :p[smirk]

..And Woj, don't try to use the "being Polish" excuse, because I'm 3/4 Polish and I'm not THAT stupid!!!!:D:p[smirk]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts