New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where were ya for the big(not) fire by your house. Don't worry I came with Hampton and put it out for ya.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
i was at oxford furnace lake swimming with my family. i missed it. we just got the power back about 1/2 hour ago. it nocked out the power for like 3 hours. so why couldn't GGFD put it out...lol

THANKS DBUCK for your assistance in this.[up]

i thought we were going to be without power for hours, so i took all my venison and frozen stuff and put it in the Glen Gardner Liqour store ice freezer. Lee is a good guy there. Luckily he was out of ice so it was available. i would have lost alot of venison.

thanks again tim!

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats good that you saved your venison. I haven't been to that liquor store since it changed hands, I'd rather deal with Hampton liquors.

GGFD could have put the fire out but the chief didn't want to hit it with water because he wasn't sure what the wires were going to do, so I talked him into letting me hit it with dry chemical,thats all there is to that,no biggie.

Hey I'm going to give you a call about going to Spruce Run but when is best for you,after work or on the weekends? This week one night I'm going to take a couple of junior fire fighters out, they like to fish but their dads don't do it much so I offered to take them out, I hope they catch a couple nice hybrids it'll be fun watching them crank em in, I'm psyched to see it.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
i don't go to hampton liquors...i have issues with them. i'm sorta boycotting them. lol

lee is good over at GG liqours.

i'm good for after work and weekends. i usually get home around 4:30 or 5 if i leave on time. give me a call. i emailled you my number.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got it..I'll call ya this week. Just remember I'm still learning how to catch em...lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts