New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Maybe None is a ARA...
I don't know where or what NONE posted but I really hope that he/she IS an ARA and not someone that I gave a card to to join this site(If I did then I'm sorry),I won't be handing out anymore cards,I promise.A lot of you people really have become a bunch of DUMBASSES in my opinion.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dbuck, keep handing out the cards.......I am sure it wasnt you who brought them in, they havent posted anything yet, and I posted this when they were on and they never responded. just keep an eye out, I just find it funny they have no name and dont post anything, but yet they were on more than me today!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
IMB I wasn't focusing on you,you asked a legit question. But now I'm really pissed since you posted that(again....not at you).Why accuse someone of being an ARA if they haven't even posted,maybe it was just a lurker that couldn't come up with a user name checking the site out to see if they liked it or not.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
IMB I wasn't focusing on you
Didnt think you were ......I never said they were anti, I posted this to see who they were and for them to tell us about them selves, everyone else assumed, and includin myself that they might be is all

1 - 12 of 12 Posts