New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks agian for the deer.The post greatly appreciates it. I will get your tickets to you as soon as they are printed.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
is this the kind of game dinner with raffles and other game that will be cooked as well? If so, craig I will take tickets as well

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ian, Right now we just have venison but we are working on other types of game as well. There will be raffles. We never did raffles before and I just brought the idea up. So now I have 4 months to come up with some donations of raffle prizes and door prizes. lol wish me luck.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Hey Craig, I just saw this post. I was actually looking for your phone number by viewing your old posts. I deleted the phone message by accident, and cant find where I wrote it down. [confused]

Anyway, you're more than welcome for the donation. If I recover the buck I shot earlier today, and I get another deer this year, I will donate another one. Whenever you get the tickets just let me know. I look forward to attending.[up]

·
Registered
550 Posts
Scrubby,
How many deer do you need for your venison dinner..Me and Oges77 shoot a few does a week, and i would be glad to give them to you if you need a few more..Let me know..
Lou

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lou, we are shooting for 10 deer. if you could spare a deer we would really appreciate it.

Matt, as soon as we print the tickets I will let you know.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lou cal me on my cell when you shoot one that you would like to donate.( I listed it here on this post).I sometimes neglect my email.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts