New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Horde Hunter with the Ice age grizzly pajamas...

You busy today with work? I zipped you an email...

Wanted to know if you could put the computer down long enough to fletch some arrows and shoot a few shots. You know if you arent busy hunting mythical creatures with arrow keys and all.:p:D

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Matty, A friend of mine left his mathews on his roof of his truck and it fell off going down the road, at 3e5 mph. I looked at the bow and he needs new limbs, and the cam has a few dings in it, the cam I can fix do you know of anywere I can get limbs for his bow, maybe used. let me know. Solo cam 65#

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, we are not a Mathews dealer, so Nick can't order him new limbs. (As you probably know, Simon Peter is a Mathews dealer)

As far as used limbs, look to archery talk, it has to be the largest gathering of archers on the web. If you post a wanted thread for the limbs, you will probably find a set. Heres a link to the classifieds there. Mathews cams arent expensive either, if its badly damaged, just replace it. A small burr on any of the lobes from bouncing down the road may cause premature string wear or failure. If you need me to do any work on it, I will. 973-770-8318

Best of luck finding limbs.

Classifieds at Archery Talk

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Thanks, I just bid on a pair on ebay, That lovely thing called EBAY its amazing on what you find on there. Hey thanks again. I'm heading out to zone 36 to do some still hunting with the slug gun. see what happens

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck Bumhunt![up]

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
hey Matt When are you guys going to become a hoyt dealer. I'm going to look to order new limbs after the new year

1 - 7 of 7 Posts